For aggregate production within Summan Quarry we currently have state of the art Terex and Metso computerized/automated fixed crushing plants consisting of three stages crushing – primary, secondary and tertiary. With secondary and tertiary crushing stages carried out with impactor crushers enables Dar Al Manajim to operate with high environmental standards whilst producing 4,000 tons per day of 0-5mm, 10mm, 14mm & 20mm aggregates that easily meets and exceeds both British and American quality standards thus achieving both our customers’ requirements and the core values of Dar Al Manajim.
An example of our commitment to those values, following requests from our customers, was a significant investment made in dry sand separation equipment using a cyclone installed at Summan Quarry to produce crushed rock fines with a silt content of less than 4%. All investments made by Dar Al Manajim are purchased new in order to ensure a consistent performance from the operation, delivering on our values at all times. The overall investment in the Summan Quarry is in excess of SAR 30m, an investment made with confidence from the Rashed Al Rashed group in delivering our vision and values to our customers and stakeholders.
Equipment Employed: Limestone Material
- 500 tones per hour Static Terex Cedarapids Primary Crushing Plant consisting of:-
- Terex Cedarapids 5460 Primary Jaw Crusher c/w dumps hopper and grizzly feeder.
- Primary Screen producing any one of three Sub Base sizes (37.5mm, 45mm &50mm) and a Filter Material of size 200-50mm.
- 180 tones per hour Static Metso Aggregate Crushing Plant consisting of:-
- Two Metso NP 1110 impactor crushers.
- Two Metso CVB Aggregate Screens.
- The above plant has 2 bag filter dust extraction units attached to minimize dust emissions.
- Mobile Vehicular Plant is as follows:-
- Two PC400 Komatsu Excavators.
- Two Komatsu HD325 (30 tone capacity) rigid quarry Dump Trucks.
Ancillary Equipment is as follows:-
- 6 wheeler on/off road Quarry Water Truck.
- 4 wheeler on/off road Fuel/Lube Truck.
- Large fully equipped modern Workshop.
Other Ancillary equipment and facilities
New accommodation including ablutions, kitchens, recreation rooms within built water and sewerage systems. On site laboratories to do quality testing, transport to convey workers to town for recreation, on site fully equipped maintenance workshop, computerized weighbridges and ticketing systems.